Tuesday 23 June 2009

Easter Road (Hibernian v Rangers)

Approaching the ground via Albion Road. It turned out my camera got switched on inside my bag and when I took it out to take some pictures the battery was almost down. I still managed to take a few pictures even though some did not turn out as good as I had hoped.


The Famous Five (North) Stand seen from outside the ground. Easter Road was the only SPL ground I had not visited yet.


The South Stand housing the Rangers fans.


The West Stand.


The Famous Five (North) Stand.


Taken from our 'seats' in the East Stand, or more accurately taken whilst standing on the seat of the guy in front me. Probably my favourite stand of all the current SPL grounds.


Wednesday 13th May 2009
Scottish Premier League
Hibernian 1 Rangers 1
Hibernian: Riordan 41.
Rangers: Novo 80.
Att: 13,765

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stair Park (Stranraer v East Stirlingshire)

I have to admit, I have not been at that many football games lately. One of the reasons is that last season I started following new ice hoc...