Sunday 15 August 2010

Brig O'Lea Stadium (Neilston Juniors)

These are some pictures of Brig O'Lea, home of Neilston Juniors, which I took on Saturday 1st May 2010 whilst visiting relatives in Neilston, where my mother-in-law grew up. Neilston Juniors, founded in 1945, currently play in the West Region Super League First Division after being relegated last season. According to Wikipedia the ground has a capacity of 2,000. I still have to see a game in Neilston, which is very easy to reach by bus from Paisley.


The main gate.


The covered terrace.


There are no other enclosures or stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stair Park (Stranraer v East Stirlingshire)

I have to admit, I have not been at that many football games lately. One of the reasons is that last season I started following new ice hoc...