Thursday 25 June 2009

Hampden Park (biggest ever squad photo)






This was not my first trip to Hampden but definitely the most unusual one. Scotland sponsor Tennent's came up with the idea to invite the Tartan Army to take part in the 'biggest ever squad photo'. As this was organised during normal working hours on a normal week day the Tartan Army showed up in relatively limited numbers and the organisers had to resort to putting a Dutchman next to Kirk Broadfoot, the Rangers (and former St Mirren) player, to fill up the seats. The pictures were published in all Scottish tabloids including a centrefold in The Scottish Sun. The top three pictures were taken by myself with my camera phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stair Park (Stranraer v East Stirlingshire)

I have to admit, I have not been at that many football games lately. One of the reasons is that last season I started following new ice hoc...