Saturday 26 September 2009

St Mirren Park (St Mirren v Celtic)

Panorama view from the South Stand.


A forgettable game for the St Mirren supporters and probably for the Celtic supporters too. I brought my camera to have a go at a panorama shot, which I took from the South Stand. The most entertaining part of the day was the family who were loudly cheering the first Celtic goal being removed from the stand and probably from the ground as well. The dad's arguments that he 'did not know it was a St Mirren stand' and that 'at Parkhead everyone can sit together wearing their own colours on the family stand' unsurprisingly fell on deaf ears...

For more pictures of this ground click here.


The West Stand.


The Main Stand.


The North Stand housed the Celtic Fans.


Saturday 26th September 2009
Scottish Premier League
St Mirren 0 Celtic 2
Goals: McCourt 27, Maloney 78.
Att: 6,164

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Bas, keep up the good work.I DO miss Scotland.
    Stephen

    http://groundhopper2000.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Stair Park (Stranraer v East Stirlingshire)

I have to admit, I have not been at that many football games lately. One of the reasons is that last season I started following new ice hoc...