Saturday 31 October 2009

East End Park (Dunfermline v Dundee)

After having visited the Cowdenbeath v East Fife derby, which had kicked off at noon, I took the 14:22 train from Cowdenbeath to Dunfermline Town. After less than 10 minutes on the train I arrived at East End Park well in time for kick-off but decided against shelling out another 16 quid and just took a few snaps from outside, including a few peeks inside thanks to a couple of friendly stewards.

Of course as far as visiting the 42 Scottish Football League grounds is concerned this one does not 'count' so I will have to go back here on a later date but from what I have seen it looks like an impressive First Divsion ground.

Outside the North Stand.


Turnstiles leading to the Main Stand.


Dundee fans queueing outside the North Stand.


The East Stand housed the Dundee fans.


The Main Stand.


The Norrie McCathie Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stair Park (Stranraer v East Stirlingshire)

I have to admit, I have not been at that many football games lately. One of the reasons is that last season I started following new ice hoc...